I usually make this when I am running short on time.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tsp. plus 1 TB olive oil
- 1 jar Fresh and Easy Arrabiata pasta sauce
- 3 cups veggies (I used onions, zucchini, red bell pepper, asparagus, and carrots)
- 1 package bowtie pasta, cooked according to package directions1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp. fresh ground pepper
-Cook the chicken over medium meat in a medium saucepan until no pink areas are visible
-Add the Arrabiata sauce and simmer on low to medium heat for 30 minutes. Go to the next step while the chicken is simmering.
-In a medium pan, sautee veggies over medium heat in aproximately 2-3 tsp. of olive oil, 1/2 tsp. garlic salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper for approximately 10 minutes or until barely tender
-Cook pasta according to package directions. When the pasta is done, drain and add back to the original pot. Add the veggies and combine thoroughly.
-Top each 1 cup serving of the pasta with aproximately 1/2 cup of the chicken arrabiata sauce. Enjoy.