A few years ago, I attended a boot camp and this recipe is from a friend I met at boot camp. I like this salad because it is very simple to make and is very tasty and satisfying. My favorite way to prepared this salad is with shredded chicken.
Makes 2 servings
- 4 oz Paul Newman’s Light Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 3 oz Mandarin orange sections
- 2 oz pecan or almond pieces
- 1-2 apples, diced in ¼” pieces
- 1 bag of spinach
- 1 avocado, diced into ¼” pieces
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup green onions. Sliced ¼”
- 1 ½ oz feta or blue cheese, crumbled
- 1-2 hard boiled eggs, sliced or chopped
- Toss ingredients together.
- Serve chilled.
Optional: Add additional chopped veggies and baked salmon, tuna or chicken.