This is how I used up the last of my Thanksgiving turkey and I wish I had thought of this combination before. We liked this so much that I think I will need to cook some more turkey. 🙂
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 4 – 7” whole-wheat tortilla
- 1-cup turkey, shredded
- 4 slices of provolone cheese (or any type you have)
- ½ cup cranberry sauce (I used canned)
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, place a tortilla in the skillet and put 1 slice of cheese and ¼ cup of turkey on one half of the tortilla.
- Once cheese has melted, remove from heat.
- Place apple slices (about 4 slices) and ¼ of the cranberry sauce on top of the turkey.
- Fold in half and serve.