- Cooking spray
- 5 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
- 1 package of chocolate wafers (Nabisco or similar)
- 4-cups of mini marshmallows
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1-cup heavy cream
- 1-cup semi sweet chocolate chips (roughly chopped)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- In Ziploc bag, place chocolate wafers, crush cookies until they are a powder consistency. I used a meat tenderizer on the flat side.
- In a bowl, combine wafer powder and melted butter.
- Spray pie tin with cooking spray and pour wafer mixture into pie tin. Press mixture into the sides and bottom of tin to form the crust.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, add marshmallows and milk. Melt marshmallows and combine with milk.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- With a mixer, whip cream until it forms peaks.
- Gently fold in cooled marshmallow mixture into the whipped cream.
- Gently fold in chocolate.
- Pour mixture into cooled piecrust.
- Refrigerate for 3 or more hours.
- Serve and enjoy.