This very simple recipe is so good, it never last for long in my house.
- 6 chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 ½ TBSP dried parsley
- 1 TBSP oregano
- 1 ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ cup butter, melted
- -Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- -Line a baking dish with foil, otherwise clean up is a nightmare.
- -In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and seasonings.
- -In another shallow bowl, pour in melted butter.
- -Dip each piece of chicken into the butter and then into the seasoned cheese and cot well.
- -Arrange on foil lined baking dish. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
*I usually use Trader Joe’s Pecorine and Romano Parmesan Blend Grated Cheese but any type of Parmesan (fresh or pre-grated) will work.