This recipe is from Jennifer’s (the RD) sister Denise and it her own creation. She was tired of having to run to Starbucks all the time, now she can have one anytime she likes. Denise often whips up these lattes for the family.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup nonfat organic milk
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ t. pumpkin pie spice (my personal blend is below)
- 1 T. agave
- 1 shot of espresso (additional shot optional)
- Optional shot of whipped cream
1. Mix pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and agave in a very large mug or 2 cup measuring glass.
2. Mix in milk, and microwave for 90 seconds.
3. Add one shot of espresso and whisk. Top with whipped cream (optional).
My Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe
- About 1 T. + 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 t. ground ginger
- 1 t. freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ t. ground allspice
- ½ t. ground cloves