I am so excited to be participating in Surprise Recipe Swap . Each month Jutta from Hungry Little Girl is hosting a Surprise Recipe Swap, participants are assigned a blog and they then choose a recipe to make and write about in a blog post. This month I was assigned the Cheese Curd in Paradise blog, Ashley has a large selection of all types of recipes. After studying her blog for many days, I finally decided to try her Darn Good Pot Roast 2 because it is a crockpot recipe. I do not use my crockpot enough so maybe armed this tasty and easy recipe I will use it more often. 🙂 Be sure to stop by Ashley’s lovely blog and explore her recipe collection.
Darn Good Pot Roast 2 from Ashley at Cheese Curd in Paradise
- 3 lb rump roast
- 1 16 oz bottle of light italian salad dressing
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet of brown gravy mix
- 1/2 cup water
- black pepper
- Mix italian dressing, ranch packet, and gravy mix together.
- Season roast with black pepper.
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Pour italian dressing mixture over roast.
- Set crockpot to low and cook 7-9 hours.
This recipe was a real crowd pleaser at my house and it was so simple. Participating in the Surprise Recipe Swap is a fun experience and I look forward to joining in each month. Check out the other recipes in the Surprise Recipe Swap! If you are interested in participating, head over to Hungry Little Girl.