If you have been following us for a while, I am sure you know we are big fans of keeping hydrated (post Staying Hydrated) and journaling food intake (post Writing For Weight Loss). Recently, I found an app that combines these two goals called Water Logged. This is a free app for iPhones, iPad and iPod Touch that keeps track of your water intake goal for the day.
What I like about this app:
- It is quick and very simple to record water intake.
- You can set reminders.
- It simulated a glass filling with water as you add water consumed.
- Goals can be changed easily and often.
- Quantities can be reported on oz, mL or L.
- Mistakes can easily be deleted.
- You can take pictures of your glasses and keep them on record.
- It keeps you motivated through the day.
- Once you have reached your goal for the day, you are congratulated 🙂